H & H Industries, Inc.: H & H Industries, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified individual to work as a Warehouse Worker at their shop located at 2801 Syene Road. It is a fulltime position and wage will be determined commensurate with education and experience. Listings for the job is depicted below.
- Shipping and receiving of materials, finished goods, and equipment
- Load and unload company vehicles at warehouse and job sites
- Delivery of materials, finished goods and equipment to job sites
- Ensuring Cleanliness and accurate stocking of inventory in warehouse, shop and assigned work areas.
- Maintain and service warehouse equipment such as forklift, trucks and service vehicles.
- Conduct cycle counts of inventory and manage daily registers.
- Perform other such maintenance duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager
- Company paid health insurance
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
Minimum qualifications required at time of application: High school diploma or GED equivalent. Unrestricted drivers’ license. Experience in driving over-the-road delivery vehicles. Experience with forklifts, pallet trucks, wheeled carts, overhead lifts and other warehouse equipment. Able to lift 50 lbs. Reasonable oral, written and math skills. Attention to detail. Self-starter.
Please email resume along with cover letter to email@example.com or mail to H&H Industries, Inc., 2801 Syene Road, Madison, WI 53713 before application deadline 6/28/2013.
State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB): SWIB is currently seeking a quantitative analyst to play a critical role on its Analytics Team. The individual provides quantitative analysis for ongoing projects and reports, an in support of the Analytics and Fund Management team.
SWIB’s mission is to provide prudent and cost-effective management of funds held in trust by the State and this is achieved with solid investment returns, consistent with the purpose of risk profile of each fund. Their vision is to strive to be a premier public investment organization, a place where professional excellence and public service thrive.
To find more explicit information about the Quantitative Analyst position, please go to this link: http://www.swib.state.wi.us/QuantitativeAnalystAnnouncement.pdf
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity should send an email with attached resume, cover letter, and salary history/requirements to:
- Subject line: Quantitative Analyst [Your last name]
- Deadline to apply is June 28, 2013*.
*Please note that resumes may be accepted after that date if the position has not been filled.
Journey Mental Health Center: Journey Mental Health Center is looking for a 13053 Clinical Coordinator for Drug Court and DART position. The position includes a blend of clinical coordination, assessment and case management responsibilities. The role of the Clinical Coordinator (70%) includes reviewing client case plans and progress weekly with case managers and offering clinical guidance and oversight as needed. This position works in a team model with the Judge, District Attorney’s (DA) representative, Public Defender’s (PD) representative, and participates in weekly team meetings, court proceedings and DART/DTCP Advisory Board.
For more detailed information regarding to job summary, qualification, responsibilities, and application process, please go here: 1305 Clinical Coordinator
Deadline to apply is June 27, 2013.
UW Extensions, Cooperative Extensions: UW Extensions, Cooperative Extensions is seeking a Civil Rights Compliance/Affirmative Action Specialist. This position will enable Cooperative Extension to expand its outreach to underrepresented audiences and to efficiently and effectively manage the Division’s legal compliance with federal and state laws and regulations in the areas of equal employment law, program compliance regulations, civil rights, and affirmative action. In carrying out this role, the Specialist will provide information, training and technical guidance. The Specialist will report directly to the Associate Dean and Associate Director for Cooperative Extension.
This position may be filled on a contract basis, or as a fixed-term, no-intent-to-renew, full-time academic staff appointment. It is anticipated that the position appointment period will begin no later than August 1, 2013 and continue at least through June 30, 2014.
Primary Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Develop an implementation guide for the Divisional affirmative action plan
- Develop, coordinate and deliver compliance training that relates to AA/EEO
- Support the data management for EEO compliance and specific civil rights requirements for large state and federal grants
- Consult with administrators on issues relative to EEO, AA and harassment
- Provide leadership and assistance to administrators, academic departments and search committees regarding outreach, recruitment, hiring and retention
- Collaborate with colleagues within the UW-Extension Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion on issues related to affirmative action, equity, discrimination, harassment and diversity
- Recommend Divisional policy and procedural changes as needed
- Make individual arrangements for transportation adequate to meet position responsibilities
- Occasional travel throughout the state
- A Master’s or other graduate degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited university or college
- 3 years of successful administrative experience or equivalent including experience with human resource development, employee relations and EEO/AA
- Demonstrated effectiveness in oral and written communications
- Demonstrated success in recruiting and working with a diverse range of individuals, groups and organizations
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, appreciate and understand cultural differences
- Juris Doctorate with some legal training and experience coordinating compliance reviews with federal and state agencies
- Experience managing and analyzing employee and participant/student/learner data
Salary and Benefits: (if academic staff appointment)
Salary is commensurate with qualifications, within the salary range for the official position title. Eligibility for benefits is in accordance with Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) policies for short-term academic staff appointments. This position is not a WRS-eligible position except for those applicants with WRS eligibility.
Please note that a criminal records review will be conducted prior to employment.
Materials will be made available in alternative format upon request. Please call 711 if you are hearing or sight impaired and need assistance. Director inquiries concerning equal opportunity to UW-Extension Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion; Room 501; 432 N. Lake Street; Madison, WI 53706.
If you have any direct position inquiries, please direct them to: JoAnn Hinz Chair, Assistant to the Dean and Director, University of Wisconsin-Extension, Cooperative Extension, Dean’s Office, 432 North Lake Street, Room 601, Madison, WI 53706 firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Scholarship 2013: Cash Scholarship from DegreedUp.org is proud to announce up to FOUR $1,250.00 2013 awards.
Any students (future or current) that has been accepted or attends a community college, technical/trade college, or university may apply. Contact your school’s scholarship office and request an application or apply online at www.degreedup.org/cash-scholarship.html – you may download the application there as well.
SUMMER POSTMARKED DEADLINES: May 27, 2013; June 27, 2013; July 27, 2013.