WORT-FM Community Radio has two job openings!
- Long Range Plan Project Coordinator (full-time, LTE) to coordinate all aspects of the station’s Long Range Plan and to facilitate its implementation in partnership with the Board, staff, volunteers and committees. Experience in a volunteer-based and/or collective environment is preferred. This position is responsible to the Board of Directors. Salary is $31,500/year, plus health insurance.
- Webmaster (half-time) to support the station’s website. Hours will be split approximately 50/50 between technical support and content management. This position is responsible to the IT Coordinator and the Board of Directors. Salary is $16/hour, plus prorated health insurance.
Deadline is Friday, November 16. For more information call 608-256-2001 during business hours.
R.E.A.C.H. (Respectful. Expansive. Accessible. Collaborating. Honoring.) COORDINATOR. The Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence (WCADV), a statewide membership organization of programs and individuals working to end domestic violence, is seeking a full time REACH Coordinator.
- Conduct activities and promote agency-wide efforts to continually improve progress toward becoming a domestic violence movement which includes and represents all survivors and all non-dominant WI populations.
- Promote leadership development of survivors and underserved/underrepresented people, and coordination/collaboration to ensure that all population communities full partners in the movement to end domestic violence.
They are looking for a person who embraces the philosophy of “stretch the circle wider,” and who looks for opportunities to bring together people of diverse cultures and backgrounds, celebrating differences and building empowerment and hope for an oppression-free future. This position begins with paid vacation, personal, sick, holiday, 401k Plan, and an employer contribution toward a flexible benefit package. The complete job description and application form are available in pdf format below as a job packet. Deadline: 4:30 PM (CST), Wednesday, November 14, 2012.
Work for the Center for the First-Year Experience (CFYE)! CFYE invites applicants for undergraduate student leaders to serve as New Student Leaders (NSLs), Orientation Assistants (OAs), Transfer Ambassadors (TAs) and CP 125 Peer Leaders. Serving in one of these leadership positions will reward students with experiences and skills that will enhance their career and personal development. Each position plays a critical role in the success of the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s First Year Experience, including SOAR, Wisconsin Welcome, Transfer Transition programming, and first year seminars.
These positions are selected based on a student’s leadership potential, communication skills, and commitment to first year students. Please visit http://newstudent.wisc.edu/employment/ for more information and to fill out the online application. Deadline: 12:00pm, Friday, December 14, 2012.
Faith Technologies is hiring!
- Assistant Project Manager (Sun Prairie, WI): Responsible for providing general management for electrical and/or specialty systems construction projects.
- Specialty Systems Helper (Sun Prairie, WI): Responsible for assisting with Specialty Systems installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance within the commercial, industrial, and residential settings.
Paid Internships at the Zoo: Join a team of educators and volunteers in the Zoological Society of Milwaukee’s Karen Peck Katz Conservation Education Center at the Milwaukee County Zoo. Their education programs are designed to help children develop environmental and scientific knowledge through fun, hands-on learning. Work with youth ages 2-14 in the 2013 Summer Camps assisting instructors in the classroom and leading Zoo tours. Interns also supervise high school volunteers and assist with material preparation. Interns are mentored by education staff and required to focus on professional skill development through self-reflection and experiential learning.
Cover Letter and Resume should be e-mailed (attachments only) by February 11 to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: 2013 Summer Internship).