Last weekend to apply! The UW-Madison Multicultural Student Center is seeking an Associate Director to oversee and expand our social justice education programming and curriculum, assist in developing assessment and strategic planning, supervise staff and interns, and liaison with campus departments and programs. Bachelor’s degree + 6 years of professional experience OR Master’s degree + 5 years of professional experience. Must demonstrate knowledge of and/or skill working at the intersection of racial justice and other social justice issues and experience/degrees in areas of social justice education, student affairs, higher education, or other closely related areas.Deadline is July 1. Click here for more job details and application requirements.
The Western States Center in Portland, OR was established to help strengthen and further develop the progressive movement in the West. For more than two decades, they have served to connect activists and organizers, building our sense of share values, honing our strategies for building power, sharpening our political analyses, and forging relationships and alliances with the broader movement for social, economic, racial and environmental justice. They are now hiring for:
The LGBT Campus Center is seeking an Assistant Director! Successful candidates will exhibit experience, competency, and capacity in the following areas of work:
- Collaboration with diverse students groups and groups of students on events and programming that facilitates identity development, personal growth, understanding of social identities, and action towards social change;
- Ability to deliver effective educational trainings which are based in a deep understanding of power, privilege, intersectionality, and social justice;
- Plan, execute, and assess events and initiatives that support the core mission of the LGBT Campus Center and the communities which the Center serves;
- A commitment and understanding of work in a higher education setting done through the lens of intersecting social identities, social justice, and empowerment
- Network with campus partners towards establishing a campus-wide network of support and inclusion of LGBTQ individuals.
The Multicultural Learning Community with UW-Madison Housing is seeking a Program Coordinator to work collaboratively in providing leadership, programmatic and organizational direction, and support to students living in the MLC. The Program Coordinator reports to the Witte Hall Area Coordinator and Faculty Director. Deadline is July 23. See application details and submission information here.