- Graduate Assistant – Diversity Programs (Witte Hall): Deadline is April 15
- Graduate Assistant – Residence Life Coordinator (Witte Hall – Live in position): Deadline is April 15
- Graduate Assistant – Residence Life Coordinator (Philips/Lakeshore Hall – live out position): Deadline is April 15
Wisconsin Campus Compact AmeriCorps *VISTA: The Boys and Girls Club of Dane County (BGCDC) is partnering with several University of Wisconsin-Madison units to provide a program focusing on low income African American families that enhances educational achievement and aspirations of children and youth and strengthens parent-child relations and support. The VISTA will coordinate several aspects of a Saturday morning mentor-tutor program including child/youth, and mentor-tutor components. Deadline is April 16.
UW-Madison Division of Information and Technology hiring ITA Logistical Assistant. $10.00/hour. 20 hours per week with weekend work required. The Information Technology Academy (ITA) is a pre-college technology access and training program for high school students.
- Assist with event logistics, including making room and catering reservations, help with setup/cleanup, and process registrations.
- Attend and assist with all major program events, meetings, student activities, and training sessions. Provide some student supervision.
- Office support duties, including answering phones, mailings, photocopying, filing, and attending staff meetings.
- Update the ITA website and Facebook pages.
- Create brochures, flyers, and other ITA promotional materials.
- Digitize paper-based filing system into electronic archives.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of ITA program to interpret and respond to incoming written and oral inquiries.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills essential; excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to problem solve. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic web/graphic design skills. English fluency required. Must be a student in good standing who is making satisfactory progress towards a degree. Commitment to working with a diverse clientele required. Experience planning events and/or communicating with vendors a plus.
TO APPLY: Send cover letter, resume and 2 references (with contact information-home or work phone numbers) to Erica Laughlin, Room 3201 Computer Science Bldg, Laughlin@wisc.edu
- Software Developer: Create and maintain projects for our Websites, Corporate Intranet and other web based company applications. If you know open source software and have web development experience with web framework like Jango or Rails, we want to talk to you. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills along with a demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment. To apply, send your cover letter and resume to Brad Ludwig, Director of Digital Media, 557 Scott Street, Wausau, WI 54403 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Assistant Program and Music Director for CHR KDWZ 102.5 FM in Duluth, MN: We’re looking for the next superstar who wants more out of their career! If you have a proven track record on air and are looking to develop your skills in management, this is the place and the time. Send a complete package today to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Mark’s attention at 715 East Central Entrance, Duluth, MN 55811.
- Advertising Sales Representative: The Drive 94.3, 99.7 is looking for a highly motivated Advertising Sales Representative to work out of our Appleton or Green Bay, WI office. This is a full-time sales position. We’re looking for an individual with at least two years of success in outside sales, great prospecting skills, a positive attitude and great customer service skills. We offer continuous training, a competitive base/commission compensation package, a bonus structure as well as a full benefits package. A reliable vehicle, a valid driver’s license along with a good driving record are required. Fax your cover letter and resume today to Rob Atwood, General Sales Manager at 920-321-2300 or email to email@example.com TODAY. You can also mail it to Rob’s attention at 1420 Bellevue Street, Green Bay, WI 54311.